XSEED have revealed the upcoming retail versions of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town! The standard retail version ($49.99) will be available for pre-order on the XSEED Games store and other participating retailers. There will also be a Premium Edition ($59.99) available which will include:
- A retail copy of the game
- A 2.5” by 4”
- A pocket plushie of title mascot “Buffy” the buffalo
- A 13.5” by 24” cloth poster featuring the full key illustration for the game
Here are XSEED’s advertised features for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town:
- Cultivate Your Farm, Cultivate Your Town – Tame the wilderness of the peninsula and build your farm from the ground up! Gather and process materials to fulfill requests and improve Olive Town’s infrastructure, upgrade tools, or commission new outfits and accessories.
- A Farm of Endless Possibilities – Clear the land, repair old facilities, and place new ones wherever you see fit. Level up your farming skills and craft a variety of decorations and facilities, from fences and automatic feeders for livestock to sprinklers for crops!
- There’s Always Something Going on in Olive Town! – Participate in local festivals as the town comes to life with over 200 unique events! Get to know your neighbors better and you may even find love with a special someone among them.
- Simple Mechanics, Deep Gameplay – Greenhorn farmers can rest easy with the return of Seedling Mode and Normal Mode. Veteran players ready to create a bustling farm of their own will find familiar features and facilities with new twists on classic gameplay elements.
Additionally, XSEED have uploaded a gameplay trailer for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town which you can view below:
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town will be launching on the Nintendo Switch in North America on March 23, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.