Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Details Post-Launch DLC on Switch
XSEED revealed post-launch DLC for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, coming to Nintendo Switch on March 23.
With an Expansion Pass available, players can expect extra content to be delivered across the months after launch. The Expansion Pass is available for $19.99 or as part of a bundle with the game for $69.99 (the digital standalone version of the game is available for $49.99). The DLC included is:
Part 1 – April 2021
- ‘Animal Attire’ costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates
- ‘Olive Town Mystery Files’ sub-scenario – Join Mikey and Cindy to discover the cause of strange incidents occurring across Olive Town in the very first mystery scenario in the Story of Seasons series!
Part 2 – May 2021
- ‘Windswept Falls Expansion Pack’ – Explore a refreshing, brand-new area home to four characters from a past entry on the Nintendo 3DS™ system (includes two marriage candidates)
Part 3 – June 2021
- ‘School Uniforms’ costume set for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
- ‘Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack’ – Discover an exotic oasis home to four characters from Story of Seasons for Nintendo 3DS (includes two marriage candidates)
Part 4 – July 2021
- ‘Yukata Set’ costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates
- ‘The Legendary Sprite Dance’ sub-scenario – The Earth Sprite Village is livelier than ever, and the sprites are determined to revive their legendary dance and hold a feast…with or without Boss Sprite’s permission!
Part 5 – August 2021
Twilight Isle Expansion Pack’ – Sail to an island bathed in twilight and meet the four characters from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns that have made it their new home (includes two marriage candidates)
- ‘Expansion Pass’ Purchase Bonus DLC – The following costume sets will be available to owners of the ‘Expansion Pass’ at the game’s launch on March 23.
- ‘Pete and Claire’s Overalls’ costumes from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
- ‘Yuto and Naomi’s Hoodies’ costumes from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
- ‘Henry and Holly’s Western Attire’ costumes from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town is the newest entry in the farming simulation series. During gameplay, players will learn the ins and outs of farm life as they take on odd jobs and gain new skills to produce healthy crops and livestock, which can be turned into profit.
Throughout the game, players will also meet townspeople who are possible love interests in the adventure. It’s also possible to start a family with this person and have a baby and ride across the environment on their animals.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.