GoodSmile staff member @gsc_kahotan has revealed a new figure of Kurisu Makise, the primary heroine of Steins;Gate, the second entry of the Science Adventure franchise.
The figure’s currently only in its prototype state, but it depicts Kurisu in wedding dress attire. We’ll keep you all updated on this product’s finalized state, planned release timing, and pricing.
You can view the prototype image of the Makise Kurisu wedding dress figure below:
In 2037, the protagonist Pollon Takaoka and his best friend Cross Yumikawa work as hackers for Nakano Symphonies following the “Sad Morning” disaster from 2036. However, during one such seemingly ordinary day, Pollon encounters a girl named Momo, who is on the run from the authorities for unknown reasons.
- In case you missed it, check out our recent ANONYMOUS;CODE coverage, comprising a new trailer, release date information, and dub casting.
- Pollon & Momo Character Trailer
- Cross & Wing Character Trailer
- Tengen, Nonoka & Liddie Character Trailer
- Cyber Force Dolls & Chief Officer Character Trailer
- Asuma, Graham & Ewan Character Trailer
- Systems Trailer
After failing in his task to protect her, he utilizes a new app he receives, which allows him to Save and Load in real life, akin to a video game. With his save data viewable via the game’s UI, Pollon ends up interacting with the player moving forward as they both attempt to uncover the mysteries of this program and several other events.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.