Developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher Electronic Arts have announced that patch six for their action-adventure game, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, is now live on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
The patch notes are listed below:
- Various crash fixes across all platforms
- Fix for bounty hunters not spawning
- Fix for an issue where Caij would become invisible
- Fix for occasional issue where “Find the Gorge’s Secret” Rumor could not be completed
- Collision improvements
- Improved blaster handling
- Fixes for Photo Mode
- Wind puzzle on Jedha fixed
- Updates to the holomap map data
- The training dummy on Jedha was sneaking around. It has now been immobilized
- Various bug fixes & Improvements
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor puts players in the role of Cal Kestis once again, five years after the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. No longer a Padawan, Cal has grown into a Jedi Knight and continues his fight against the Empire. Players will experience an enhanced cinematic combat system which includes Lightsaber combos and force abilities. Additionally, there are ability upgrades that show Cal continues to find his power, with an added focus on exploration, where one can navigate dungeons and solve light puzzles to progress.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.