Respawn Entertainment and Lucasfilm have released a brand new update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which primarily aims to improve backwards compatibility performance on the newest generation of consoles.
You can take a look at the general update notes below:
- Improved framerate on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5
- Improved dynamic resolution ranges, for a higher resolution experience on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5
- Improved post-processing resolution for Xbox Series X and PS5. (Not Xbox Series S)
You can take a look at the console-specific update notes below:
Xbox Series S
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)Xbox Series X Performance mode
Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS
Dynamic resolution added in the range of 1080p to 1440p
Xbox Series X Normal mode (non-performance mode)
- Postprocessing has been increased to 4K
- Dynamic resolution in the range of 1512p to 2160pPlayStation 5
Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)
Postprocessing increased to 1440p
Dynamic resolution has been disabled and the game is rendering at 1200p (up from 810-1080p)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.