Raw Fury has launched a new update for the Massive Damage-developed strategy RPG, Star Renegades, available for free now on PC-via Steam, with plans to release on consoles in early 2021.
Named “The Imperium Strikes Back” content update, returning players will find a few new things to do when jumping into the game. Here is the full list of added content, which includes a new planet and adversaries:
- New Planet – Prycon: An alternate second planet to Norosh, Prycon is far more dangerous and not for the weak-hearted, but its enemies provide increased DNA rewards.
- New Adversary – Tempest: A fearsome enemy that can control the harsh climate of Prycon to his squad’s advantage.
- New Adversary – Shivver: A cold-hearted assassin that can shut down even the best of the Renegades.
- New Adversary – Ogre: An unstoppable force of nature and one of the toughest Adversaries that the Imperium has ever created.
- New Behemoth – Abomination: A wild Behemoth, indigenous to Prycon with a voracious appetite and infested with Mites.
- New Behemoth – Siren: This Prycon Behemoth might appear deceptively docile, but she has more than a few tricks up her sleeve.
- New Drones – Frostbot: A new addition to the Drones – beware of them in large numbers.
Additionally, support for Korean, Polish, Brazilian-Portuguese, and Chinese (Traditional) languages will be added tomorrow, December 18.
In case you missed it, check out our review where we discuss the game’s roguelite gameloop and systems.
Star Renegades is available now on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, with a PS4 release planned for early 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.