With Star Ocean The Divine Force launching soon, various new official illustrations have been shared.
Firstly, character designer Akiman posted a clean version of this week’s Famitsu cover, depicting protagonists Raymond Lawrence and Laeticia Aucerius. Next, Kajimoto Yukihiro, who also worked on the title, shared celebratory artwork depicting the Vyrian antagonists. Lastly, Nekomura Otako, who worked on mini manga for the shutdown Star Ocean: Anamnesis, revealed chibi illustrations of the main cast.
- If you missed it, check out our review.
You can view these many artworks via our galleries below:
UPDATE 10/27/2022: Nekomura Otako has shared additional chibi artwork of the main cast, viewable via our gallery below:
Star Ocean The Divine Force is the newest RPG from developer Tri-Ace. The game features a sci-fi setting as the sixth entry in the franchise with an action-focused battle system. This narrative tells an original story led by protagonist Raymond, the captain of a space trading ship, along with Ydas, and Laeticia, the princess-knight of an underdeveloped planet. After how lukewarm Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness was, it’s relieving to see this series be given another new chance.
Throughout Star Ocean The Divine Force, players get to choose between protagonists Raymond and Laeticia, witnessing the story from multiple unique insights. Raymond’s perceptions offer more sci-fi know-how, while Laeticia’s perspective focuses more on fantasy elements. Combat is real-time Further, the addition of Stop Mode allows players to literally pause the action, letting them form new stratagems on the fly.
Star Ocean The Divine Force is releasing on October 27, 2022, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
- Announcement Coverage; Screenshots, Narrative & Renders
- Release Date, Character & Combat Introduction Coverage; Mission Report #1
- Raymond Opening Movie, New Renders, Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions
- Japan Collector’s Edition
- Es’owa Minigame Revealed
- Famitsu Screenshots & Gameplay Information
- Raymond & Laeticia Trailers
- Companions Will Differ Depending On Chosen Protagonist
- New Screenshots & Vyrian + Malkya Character Renders
- Japan-Only Pre-Order Collaboration Alongside Valkyrie Elysium
- Elena & Albabird Trailers
- Official Material Collection Available for Pre-Order
- Original Soundtrack Available for Pre-Order
- Framed Key Art Available for Pre-Order
- Theme Song “PANDORA” by Hyde
- Nina & Midas Trailers
- New Screenshots
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 Coverage
- Demo Now Available
- English Mini Manga
- Marielle & Malkya Character Trailers
- Theo Kelmrath & JJ Character Trailers
- Opening Movie Trailer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.