Recently, the official PlayStation Japan Twitter account shared a new video of the Star Ocean franchise’s fifth mainline entry, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, to commemorate the launch of Star Ocean The Divine Force. A recipe called Bunnylicious Pie is baked with accompanying footage.
- If you missed it, check out our review of Star Ocean The Divine Force.
- Celebratory launch artwork.
- Japanese interview info.
A translation of this video’s content is below via our team’s Ryuji:
Welch: “Bunnies can eat ALMOST everything, right? I was wondering if we could use their voracious appetite to do something…creative. Well then, Assistant #1! You have your own job to do, so chop chop!”
- Peel off all the apples, and then add cranberry and granulated sugar. Add all of that to a cooking pot and heat it up with a medium flame.
- After it starts to form bubbles, add honey and mix. Now, increase your flame to high and boil it until all of the water from the ingredients evaporates.
- Place all of it in a bowl and take it to the fridge.
- Next, make the pie crust and then add the mixture from the previous steps to the pie. Then, bake it at 200ºC for 20 minutes. Lastly, take it out, add some egg yolk, and then take it back to the oven, baking it at 180ºC for a further 5 minutes.
Welch: “MMMMM! So yummy! Such a chance comes only ONCE in a millenia, y’know!”
＼ #ゲーム飯 作ってみた！／
今回のゲーム飯は明日の『スターオーシャン 6 THE DIVINE FORCE』発売を記念して、
「バーニィパイ」from 『STAR OCEAN5 –Integrity and Faithlessness–』
— プレイステーション公式 (@PlayStation_jp) October 26, 2022
Star Ocean The Divine Force is the newest RPG from developer Tri-Ace. The game features a sci-fi setting as the sixth entry in the franchise with an action-focused battle system. This narrative tells an original story led by protagonist Raymond, the captain of a space trading ship, along with Ydas, and Laeticia, the princess-knight of an underdeveloped planet. After how lukewarm Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness was, it’s relieving to see this series be given another new chance.
Throughout Star Ocean The Divine Force, players get to choose between protagonists Raymond and Laeticia, witnessing the story from multiple unique insights. Raymond’s perceptions offer more sci-fi know-how, while Laeticia’s perspective focuses more on fantasy elements. Combat is real-time Further, the addition of Stop Mode allows players to literally pause the action, letting them form new stratagems on the fly.
Star Ocean The Divine Force is releasing on October 27, 2022, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
- Announcement Coverage; Screenshots, Narrative & Renders
- Release Date, Character & Combat Introduction Coverage; Mission Report #1
- Raymond Opening Movie, New Renders, Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions
- Japan Collector’s Edition
- Es’owa Minigame Revealed
- Famitsu Screenshots & Gameplay Information
- Raymond & Laeticia Trailers
- Companions Will Differ Depending On Chosen Protagonist
- New Screenshots & Vyrian + Malkya Character Renders
- Japan-Only Pre-Order Collaboration Alongside Valkyrie Elysium
- Elena & Albabird Trailers
- Official Material Collection Available for Pre-Order
- Original Soundtrack Available for Pre-Order
- Framed Key Art Available for Pre-Order
- Theme Song “PANDORA” by Hyde
- Nina & Midas Trailers
- New Screenshots
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 Coverage
- Demo Now Available
- English Mini Manga
- Marielle & Malkya Character Trailers
- Theo Kelmrath & JJ Character Trailers
- Opening Movie Trailer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.