Square Enix has published a rather spicy blog post, sharing their collectively favorite romances from seven of their titles. You can give this list a viewing via their official website. Though, just as a slight spoiler, the vast majority of their choices are expectedly from Final Fantasy. Sadly, there’s no Dragon Quest representation. Their choices are all pretty safe, likely not to cause any mean-hearted drama amongst fans.
Square Enix announced that their Pixel Remaster series’s sixth and final release, Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster, will launch on PC-via Steam and mobile devices on February 23, 2022.
Final Fantasy VI launched on SNES in 1994 and has since received numerous ports. In this adventure, players find themselves on an experience that follows The War of the Magi. A thousand years after those events, humanity has been rebuilt, and a character named Terra appears with mysterious powers. She meets Locke on a mission that helps her escape the Empire.
Here are the bullet points:
- Universally updated 2D pixel graphics, including the iconic Final Fantasy pixel character designs created by Kazuko Shibuya, the original artist and current collaborator.
- A beautifully rearranged soundtrack in an authentic Final Fantasy style, overseen by the original composer Nobuo Uematsu.
- Improved gameplay, including modernized UI auto-battle options.
- Supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery, and music player.
Additionally, the pre-order bonuses that customers can earn are listed below:
- “Locke’s Theme” (Timelapse Remix)
- “The Decisive Battle” (Timelapse Remix)
- “Terra’s Theme” (Timelapse Remix)
- “Searching for Friends” (Timelapse Remix)
- “Aria di Mezzo Carattere” (Instrumental)
You can check out all the match ups below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.