THQ Nordic has shared a new trailer for their upcoming 3D platformer SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, highlighting the various characters players will meet throughout the adventure. However, the video’s start does emphasize potential spoilers, so those desiring a completely blind experience should avoid this trailer.
- If you missed it, check out the game’s announcement trailer.
- The August 2022 trailer shared several of the time periods players will be traversing throughout their adventure.
- Anearlier trailer emphasized the title’s multi-language support.
- View the release date trailer.
- Boss Fight Trailer
In this game, SpongeBob and Patrick open a vial of Mermaid’s Tears from a mysterious fortune teller named Kassandra. However, opening it opens up the fabric of space and time and portals to Wishworlds.
Players will have to find SpongeBob’s friends in these areas and restore Bikini Bottom’s architecture in the midst of whatever devious plot Kassandra is devising. Players can look forward to over 30 costumes, 7 worlds, 101 songs from the series, and many platforming techniques to utilize.
Those who pre-order the title will be granted a free costume pack. Moreover, the physical BFF edition is also available for pre-order from several retailers listed on the game’s official website.
This $249.99 package contains the following:
- Cosmic Victory Statue – Height 25cm – 9,8″
- Set of 4 Costume Miniature Bouncing Balls
- Inflatable Patrick 50 cm – 19,7″
- BFF Amulet with Necklace
- Set of 4 Placemats
- Costume Pack DLC
- Full SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake game
You can view the new SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake trailer introducing the cast below:
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on January 31, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.