Soul Hackers 2 Shares Video & Livestreaming Guidelines
Atlus has shared the streaming and content sharing guidelines for the upcoming worldwide release of Soul Hackers 2. Essentially, the notes comprise the following:
- Spoiler warnings in video titles and descriptions
- No uploading of background music tracks
- No streaming for the purpose of listening to background music
- Include the ©ATLUS and ©SEGA copyright notices (Can use (C) if © is unavailable)
- Do not re-record or distribute another user’s playthrough video.
- Refrain from requiring compensation to watch the recorded/livestreamed content, as this will be considered for-profit. However, if secondary income is generated as part of the online service through uploading/ livestreaming a video (e.g. Youtube Partner Program), that will not be considered for-profit.
- Do not slander any third-party users or organizations during any videos or livestreams.
- Do not engage in any illegal or illicit activities or activities that may be considered inappropriate for the public during any videos or livestreams, including:
- Any acts that jeopardizes the safety or intending functions of any product or service provided by the company
- Tools and services that allows for cheats, cracking, improper access and modification, as well as circumvention of restrictions placed on the backend side.
For further details, you can view Atlus’ official website.
For those unaware, Soul Hackers is a Shin Megami Tensei offshoot that last released for the 3DS, under Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Initially, Soul Hackers was considered an entry in the Devil Summoner subseries of Shin Megami Tensei games. However, with Soul Hackers 2, it is now its own series while still retaining some ties to the subfranchise.
Atlus West has announced that the game will have the option to choose between English and Japanese audio, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options also being selectable, providing greater audience accessibility.
- Nearly 100 New Screenshots
- DLC Screenshots
- Latest Renders & Screenshots
- Worldview Trailer
- Official Soul Hackers 2 Sake Announced
- Famitsu Exclusive Package
- Latest Overview Trailer
- DLC Renders & Information
- Latest Gameplay Trailer
Soul Hackers 2 will release on August 26, 2022, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.