Sony has shared a brand new trailer for the upcoming Atlus-developed turn-based JRPG, Soul Hackers 2. This new video highlights the title’s narrative alongside the burdens party members Arrow, Saizo, and Milady bear. Iron Mask, Ash, the Soul Matrix, and various other facets are briefly showcased too.
For further details about Soul Hackers 2’s characters, story, and even gameplay, view our prior dedicated coverage:
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 1
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 2
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 3
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 4
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 5
- Soul Hackers 2 Summoner’s Guide Vol. 6 ~ Final
You can view the newest story trailer for Soul Hackers 2 below:
For those unaware, Soul Hackers is a Shin Megami Tensei offshoot that last released for the 3DS, under Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Initially, Soul Hackers was considered an entry in the Devil Summoner subseries of Shin Megami Tensei games. However, with Soul Hackers 2, it is now its own series while still retaining some ties to the subfranchise.
Atlus West has announced that the game will have the option to choose between English and Japanese audio, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options also being selectable, providing greater audience accessibility.
- Nearly 100 New Screenshots
- DLC Screenshots
- Latest Renders & Screenshots
- Worldview Trailer
- Official Soul Hackers 2 Sake Announced
- Famitsu Exclusive Package
Soul Hackers 2 will release on August 26, 2022, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.