Atlus has announced that their recently released turn-based JRPG, Soul Hackers 2, will be receiving a significant patch in late November 2022 adding the following implementations:
New Dashing Function
Now you can make Ringo dash while in dungeons!
*Due to this change, the effect of the “Assassin’s Steps” will be changed from “increases movement speed for a given time” to “prevents enemies from seeing you from a certain distance for a period of time.”
New Turbo Mode for Battles
Turbo Mode can now be engaged in battles, making them go by far more quickly.
- Adjusted the loading tips to speed up loading times.
- Adjusted how the multiple-choices appear during events that increase a Character’s Soul Level. (This was done to mitigate the issue where if you pressed too quickly from the dialogue, you would mistakenly select the first choice.)
- Adjustments to the Access Map were made. Now, when selecting a specific store, you go directly there instead of its general location. (i.e., if you select Delamancha, you’ll go straight to the menu instead of teleporting to the general place it is located.)
- Adjusted the frequency of enemy spawns.
- Made it slightly easier to inherit demon skills when performing Fusions.
- Other minor bugs were addressed.
Additionally, the four following demons will be freely incorporated:
- Pixie (Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers Version)
- Neko Shogun
The specific date of this patch’s arrival will be announced the closer we get to November.
- 5 Beginner Tips
- Our Review
- Aion Directive Boss Location Guide
- Quest Guide
- All Daily Demons
- Camera Launch Patch
- Launch Trailer
- Complete Strategy Guide
- Official Desktop & Mobile Wallpapers
For those unaware, Soul Hackers is a Shin Megami Tensei offshoot that last released for the 3DS, under Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Initially, Soul Hackers was considered an entry in the Devil Summoner subseries of Shin Megami Tensei games. However, with Soul Hackers 2, it is now its own series while still retaining some ties to the subfranchise.
The game has the option to choose between English and Japanese audio, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options also being selectable, providing greater audience accessibility.
Soul Hackers 2 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.