Atlus Japan has begun a new series on its Youtube channel where the protagonist of the upcoming Soul Hackers 2, Ringo, introduces demons that will appear in the title. These are essentially akin to the Daily Demon videos Shin Megami Tensei V received, except more spoof-like due to Ringo’s commentary. She also briefly mentions the day-relevant constellation.
- Link to Daily Demons from March
- Link to Daily Demons from April
- May 1 Daily Demon – Sabbath Randomness
- May 2 Daily Demon – Sandman
- May 3 Daily Demon – Chernabog
- May 4 Daily Demon – Flauros
- May 5 Daily Demon – Genbu
- May 6 Daily Demon – Unicorn
- May 7 Daily Demon – Moh Shuvuu
- May 8 Daily Demon – Setanta
- May 9 Daily Demon – Byakko
This sixty-second video’s contents have been translated by our team’s Ryuji, viewable below:
Today’s Demon of the Day i–oops! Looks like today isn’t a demon, huh? This is…the convenience store…is that…the “Cultivated Eel Burger”. Why, yes it is!
Today’s luckiest constellation is Scorpio. “Cultivated eel”. I heard that it took people 50 years to perfect the technique of cultivating eels! That means you should never give up, no matter how long it takes!
Well then, let’s tackle this day with all we’ve got!
You can view the May 10 Daily Demon video for Soul Hackers 2 below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.