Soul Hackers 2 Launch Patch Adds Camera Configuration Options
Atlus has released a launch patch for their turn-based JRPG, Soul Hackers 2, following the game’s arrival in Japan. The patch notes primarily comprise camera fixes:
Soul Hackers 2 Ver.1.01
Added the following menu options:
- Camera Distance (Default: 0) – Adjust the camera distance from Ringo.
- Camera Movement Speed (Default: 5) – Adjusts the sensitivity of the camera when turning using the R-Stick.
- Ringo’s Position – Adjusts whether Ringo stays to the left or to the center of the screen.
For those unaware, Soul Hackers is a Shin Megami Tensei offshoot that last released for the 3DS, under Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Initially, Soul Hackers was considered an entry in the Devil Summoner subseries of Shin Megami Tensei games. However, with Soul Hackers 2, it is now its own series while still retaining some ties to the subfranchise.
Atlus West has announced that the game will have the option to choose between English and Japanese audio, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options also being selectable, providing greater audience accessibility.
- Nearly 100 New Screenshots
- DLC Screenshots
- Latest Renders & Screenshots
- Worldview Trailer
- Official Soul Hackers 2 Sake Announced
- Famitsu Exclusive Package
- Latest Overview Trailer
- DLC Renders & Information
- Latest Gameplay Trailer
Soul Hackers 2 will release on August 26, 2022, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.