Following the release of Sonic Frontiers, Sega has posted the fifth episode of the ongoing TailsTube series. The main cast reflects on the past, discussing Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, and Fang the Hunter. Regarding the lattermost individual, his name changes are mentioned, chiefly Fang the Sniper and Nack the Weasel, in an in-universe manner.
The Final Horizon update for Sonic Frontiers features a new story, new playable characters, and new challenges.
Sonic Frontiers features an “open-zone” gameplay style, where players will freely explore five distinct islands housing unique biomes, puzzles, enemies, and more. Combat is a direct focus this time, with several enemy types to best and a skill tree to peruse. Moreover, the Cyber Space levels provide some familiar speed-centric linearity veteran fans can embrace.
You can view the latest episode of TailsTube below:
Sonic Frontiers is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 1
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 2
- Official “Undefeatable” Music Video
- Divergence Animated Prologue
- Free Monster Hunter Collab DLC Available
- Official “Vandalize” Music Video
- Big the Cat Lo-Fi
- Open-Zone & Cyber Space Wallpapers
- Free Holiday Suit DLC Now Available
- Birthday Update Available
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.