Sega has shared a brief new trailer for Sonic Origins commemorating the game’s launch on all platforms. It reiterates the game’s significant features, such as including four classic titles, containing multiple playable characters, and having additional modes such as the Museum and Missions. Further, several of the package’s new remarkable animations are also teased, which act as opening and ending sequences for each title.
You can view the launch trailer for Sonic Origins below:
Sega has announced that Sonic Origins, the collection containing Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic CD, is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store for $39.99.
View our dedicated coverage below:
- Coverage showcasing the Drop Dash and Super Sonic in the first game.
- Announcement Coverage
- First Full Animated Cutscene
- 3 & Knuckles Music Info
- Latest Sonic Speed Strats video detailing Sonic Origin’s features.
Sonic Frontiers is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Holiday 2022.
- Exploration Trailer
- Combat Trailer
- Sonic Central & IGN Preview Info
- The setting of the title was confirmed to be called Starfall Islands.
- Voice and subtitled language support has been detailed.
- Press Preview Impressions.
- Playtime & Speed Upgrading Confirmed
- Story tone detailed alongside plot premise and behind-the-scenes tidbits.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.