With the launch of the final Sonic Frontiers post-launch content, The Final Horizon, some players may not know how to access it. So, all you need to do is reach the final area in the game, Ouranos Island.
It does not seem like you needed to have beaten the story, but it should be abundantly clear whether the new story mode is available. The game will tell you on the title screen, and when playing, a certain portal has opened up on Ouranos Island.
If you do not get a message in-game telling you that a portal has spawned in Ouranos Island, you will likely need to have completed the base game if you have not done so already.
The portal leading to the new Sonic Frontiers content in The Final Horizon is located below:
In case you missed it, the soundtrack of this new update will launch next month, comprising 46 tracks.
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 1
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 2
- Official “Undefeatable” Music Video
- Divergence Animated Prologue
- Assistant Lore Manager Position
- Free Monster Hunter Collab DLC Available
- Official “Vandalize” Music Video
- Big the Cat Lo-Fi
- Open-Zone & Cyber Space Wallpapers
- Free Holiday Suit DLC Now Available
- Birthday Update Available
Sonic Frontiers is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.