Sega released a new trailer for Sonic Colors: Ultimate, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC-via the Epic Games Store on September 7, 2021.
The trailer highlights the new upgrades to the game which feature HD improvements including 60 FPS, updated lighting, improved graphics, and 4k resolution options. Additionally, players can play through a new Rival Rush mode where they can go head to head with Metal Sonic and unlock rewards. Further, Park Tokens can be obtained and used at the store to unlock unique boosts, auras, shoes, and gloves for sonic.
Other updates include:
- Jade Ghost – Transform Sonic, fly around and pass through solid objects to reach hidden areas
- Customizable Controls – Customize your controls to find a layout that suits your play style
- Tails Save – Find a tails save and be taken back to safety if you need to be rescued
- 100 Count Ring – Collect a 100 Count Ring to gain temporary invincibility and boost your score after each level
- Music – Fully remixed soundtrack to set the pace while you put an end to Dr. Eggman’s evil plan
Sonic Colors initially released in 2010 and now makes a comeback on modern consoles.
You can check out the gameplay trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.