SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Reveals Last 6 Free DLC Titles
NIS America announced the full line-up of free DLC available in the SNK collection, SNK 40th Anniversary Collection, coming to Nintendo Switch on November 13.
On December 11, 9 titles will be available to players through an automatic patch, while two titles, Beast Busters and SAR: Search and Rescue, will be available as free DLC via the Nintendo eShop.
Here are the games revealed today:
- Bermuda Triangle – Fly a plane and avoid crashing it.
- Paddle Mania – It’s over the top view tennis with an Olympic feel.
- ZmaWars – The first developed and published SNK game, a space shooter.
- Beast Busters – Shoot the undead, I believe the zombies can use guns in this game.
- SAR: Search and Rescue – Run and gun through a ship while shooting aliens and rescuing your crew.
- World Wars – You’re piloting a ship and you’re going to fight your way through a ton of enemies.
In case you missed it, SNK recently revealed the other 5 free DLC games. All in all, it’s shaping up to be a decent collection.
You can check out the new trailer below:
Author’s take: This collection has some gems in there, but out of this announcement SAR: Search and Rescue is my jam. Also, I wouldn’t mind playing the first SNK developed and published title, ZmaWarz.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.