SixOn Clothing Adds Kingdom Hearts-Themed Apparel
Cosplay apparel distributor SixOn Clothing has announced that several Kingdom Hearts-themed items are currently available to pre-order via their digital storefront. However, it is worth noting that none of these products are necessarily available yet, and will only be produced once respective pre-order thresholds are met. If a pre-order threshold is not met, then backers will be refunded.
The following apparel is available to pre-order with links to their respective store pages. Preview images are also available for viewing.
- Meow Spirit Hoodie ($68.99)
- Pink Destiny Dress ($44.99)
- Dusk Pullover Hoodie ($64.99)
- Kingdom Remind Jeans ($49.99)
- Aqua Dream Dress ($39.99)
- Kingdom Jeans ($49.99)
- Samurai Nobody Dress ($44.99)
Check out my appreciative piece on the Yozora battle.
I defeated the Kingdom Hearts III data battles and Yozora on the recent Nintendo Switch cloud port.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events next month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
- Check out the legendary fan-made videos, titled “The 13th Clash”.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.