Yacht Club Games has announced that their puzzler, Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, will be receiving 3 DLC packs and a free update containing numerous fixes alongside a new playable character, Random Knight. No specific date for this update’s arrival was provided.
The following quality of life features will be added:
- You can now control how fast the board fills up when you fall in battle
- Multiplayer tips when the match ends
- New portraits
- Tally screen now shows what the CPU’s level is
Random Knight is a playable character that will be unlocked once other Knights are available, and he simply transforms into a different character at random, hence his name.
The upcoming DLC packs will contain the following content:
- Online V.S. Mode
- Mod Support features for the PC version of the game
- New playable characters, enemies and bosses, relics and items, hidden secrets, and much much more
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is an action-puzzle adventure mashup where players will meet Puzzle Knight and shovel through scads and foes. Players will gain access to new equipment and large bosses throughout the game, both familiar and old. The game also has a narrative with a few twists as players complete puzzles.
If you missed it, check out our review of the title’s initial PC release.
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is currently available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.