Atlus and Square Enix have announced that a figure of the Shin Megami Tensei V protagonist in his Nahobino state is in development. Unfortunately, no other details were revealed regarding this upcoming 19-centimeter PVC figure, such as its planned pricing and shipment window, but we’ll be sure to keep you all updated.
- In case you missed them, Atlus shared celebratory artwork for Shin Megami Tensei’s 30th Anniversary.
- Check out details regarding the Shin Megami Tensei 30th LIVE: Band of Shadows Concert happening in the West this Summer.
Shin Megami Tensei V is now available for Nintendo Switch.
Shin Megami Tensei V takes place after a murder occurs in modern-day Tokyo that blocks the game’s protagonist from walking home. The detour may have been due to fate or another force, but he finds himself buried and unconscious.
When he awakens, he finds himself in a new Tokyo, a wasteland after the apocalypse known as Da’at’. He quickly finds out that he’s’ not alone, as demons are closing in on his location. However, a mighty being known as a Nahobino appears and saves him. With this new strength, the protagonist can venture through Da’at’ and hopefully get some answers about what happened to his former home.
- If you missed it, check out our review for Shin Megami Tensei V.
- We also published a top 10 demon waifus list.
- Further, we shared 5 tips for beginner players.
- Shin Megami Tensei V has sold over 1 million units worldwide.
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Spanish Fan Translation
You can view the tweet formally announcing the Shin Megami Tensei V Nahobino figure from the recent Shin Megami Tensei 30th Anniversary event below:
— 『真・女神転生』シリーズ公式 (@megaten_atlus) May 5, 2023
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.