Atlus has shared the fourth and final news broadcast for the upcoming demon fusing JRPG, Shin Megami Tensei V. This broadcast highlights the DLC content players can expect, with fiends being a primary focus. In addition, characters like Demifiend, the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, will be available to prevail against. Their essences are obtained once defeated, and they can be fused as well.
Several demons will be available as DLC on November 11, 2021, and they are listed below:
- ‘A Goddess in Training’ DLC episode features the goddess Artemis. Players will have to help her train to be able to fuse her.
- ‘The Rage of a Queen’ DLC episode features Cleopatra, where players can defeat her and earn the ability to fuse her.
- ‘The’Doctor’s Last Wish’ DLC episode features Mephisto, who can be recruited after fulfilling certain conditions.
Various pieces of beneficial DLC will be available on November 11, and they are listed below:
- Firstly is the ‘Mitama Dance of Wealth,’ which causes Saki Mitama to spawn, a demon that drops immense amounts of valuable items at high rates.
- The ‘Mitama Dance of EXP’ will allow players to battle spawns of Ara Mitama and Kushi Mitama, who will provide tremendous amounts of experience when slain.
- The ‘Mitama Dance of Miracles’ allows players to battle spawns of Nigi Mitama, who drop excessive amounts of Glory needed for learning Miracles.
The Safety difficulty will be available as free DLC on launch and aimed at those new to RPGs.
All of the aforementioned DLC will be bundled together for one cheaper purchase, and Shin Megami Tensei V will also be included in a separate bundle with the DLC.
Note that the November 11, 2021 availability for all of this DLC is for Japan, as the game launches in the West on November 12, 2021.
You can view the stream where the fourth news broadcast occurred below:
Shin Megami Tensei V takes place after a murder occurs in modern-day Tokyo that blocks the game’s protagonist from walking home. The detour may have been due to fate or another force, but he finds himself buried and unconscious.
When he awakens, he finds himself in a new Tokyo, a wasteland after the apocalypse known as Da’at. He quickly finds out that he’s not alone, as demons are closing in on his location. However, a mighty being known as a Nahobino appears and saves him. With this power, the protagonist can venture through Da’at and hopefully get some answers about what happened to his former home.
Shin Megami Tensei V is releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 12, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.