Deep Silver revealed new reasons for fans to pre-order the Ys Net developed adventure Shenmue III, coming to PlayStation 4 and PC-via Epic Games Store on November 19.
Those who pre-order Shenmue III will receive:
- Snake Power: Three bottles of ‘Snake Power’ elixir to replenish energy during battle
- Playing Tokens: 5,000 playing tokens for the in-game gambling area
- “Blazing Kick” Advanced Training Scroll: Unlocks the advanced ability of the “Blazing Kick” to better challenge Ryo’s foes
- Toy Capsule: Set of 24 tickets to exchange for in-game capsule toys
However, after that, players will need to decide which retailer to pre-order a physical copy from in order to receive an additional bonus.
- Here’s the list:
- Best Buy – Limited Edition Steelbook features portraits for Ryo and Shenhua
- Gamestop/EB Games – Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion, a physical recreation from the one found in the Shenmue series.
- Amazon – Kenpogi Training Wear DLC – It’s training gear DLC.
Shenmue III follows the events after Shenmue II where Ryo Hazuki embarks on a new journey. The game will feature the series’ iconic martial arts action sequences and events as well as introduce new systems. The developer has already reported that this is not the end of the series.
You can check out the limited editions below. It’s a tough choice to make, but the Steelbook is calling my name:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.