Sega has announced that they will be attending Gamescom 2023 between August 23 and August 27, 2023. Attendees who stop by the 1100m² Sega stand will find several areas themed off of the company’s upcoming games, a lounge to play these titles, and a “very special collaboration with the LEGO Group, to mark this month’s launch of all new LEGO Sonic The Hedgehog.”
Located at Hall 8 of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, the following games will have their first public hands-on experiences:
- Sonic The Hedgehog’s latest adventure in the eagerly awaited Sonic Superstars.
- Creative Assembly’s hero-based, multiplayer extraction shooter, HYENAS.
- The all-new action-adventure brawler from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name.
- Two new titles from ATLUS’ critically acclaimed Persona series: Persona 5 Tactica and Persona 3 Reload.
- The latest DLC for Creative Assembly’s grand-strategy epic, Total War: WARHAMMER III.
There will also be hands-on stations for Total War: PHARAOH, Samba De Amigo: Party Central, Endless Dungeon, and Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection.
Persona 3 Reload is a remake of Persona 3 made in Unreal Engine. The game is confirmed to release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows in early 2024. It will also be playable for Game Pass subscribers on launch.
Persona 3 was initially a PlayStation 2 title that birthed the concept of Social Links that would follow in Persona 4 and Persona 5. Then, a director’s cut version named F.E.S. launched later, featuring a new playable epilogue called The Answer and added enhanced gameplay features.
Years later, Persona 3 Portable was released for the PSP, which removed The Answer and the ability to walk around town but added the option to play as a female protagonist and new post-game challenges.
Persona 3 Portable is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.