Bandai Namco has launched a new DLC update for SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays, available now PC-via Steam.
First off, players can download a free update now bringing the game to version 1.60. This update increases the level cap to allow players to further strengthen their units and characters. Additionally, new character appearances and voices have been added the My Character features. There are also quality-of-life updates added such as greater search functionality and BGM customization.
The publisher also released paid DLC for $7.99, which adds a high difficulty, a new sage, and additional units, character, quests, and group dispatch missions.
The full list is as follows:
- A new “INFERNO” difficulty mode as well as new modifications and character abilities
- Five new expansion stages
- “G Generation” series original units Halphas Gundam, Halphas Böse, Halphas Böse Halberd and Master Phoenix
- “G-generation” series original characters Aplodia, Code Amelias, Amelias, Code Phoenix
- A new quest and group dispatch mission
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays has players to play through moments of the Mobile Suit Gundam series. This entry will cover four arcs, including Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans.
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays is a tactical RPG where players will be able to position their Gundam to launch full-scale attacks on enemies. The game features 30 available units and gives players the ability to train, customize, and deploy their Mobile Suit Gundam.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.