Developer Cogwheel Software and publisher Daedalic Entertainment have announced their brand new, upcoming sci-fi thriller, Hidden Deep, which is currently scheduled for a PC release this year.
A demo for the title will be available during the Steam Games Festival, which lasts from February 3rd to February 9th.
You can view the announcement trailer for this upcoming sci-fi thriller below:
Throughout this title, players lead 4 researchers to a suboceanic research and mining facility inhabited by alien creatures. The goal of this trip is to find out what happened to the mysteriously disappeared station crew. Utilizing various gadgets, players will have to overcome several traps, alien lairs, and other obstacles.
This narrative is inspired by classic media such as Alien, The Thing, and the first Half-Life game.
The advertised features for this title are listed below:
- A mission-based single-player experience where you control your team directly or by giving orders.
- Story mode with more than 50 narrative-driven, handcrafted levels paying homage to 80s and 90s sci-fi classics.
- Challenge mode with randomized levels for fast-paced, intense action.
- Exploration of suboceanic caves using grappling-hooks, scanners, drones, heavy machinery, and more.
- Sneaky and deadly aliens, environmental traps, and other hidden dangers to make your life miserable – and exciting.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.