Bandai Namco has announced, via Japanese gaming website, Gamespark, that their recent action JRPG, Scarlet Nexus, will be receiving a new patch later this month. This patch, version 1.03, aims to fix numerous issues regarding the camera, font size, and other aspects.
You can view our translated list of patch notes coming to Scarlet Nexus later this month below:
- Added a setting to adjust the camera position and its tracking speed.
- Adjusted setting of attack targets when locked on. (Click the left stick on your controller to turn it on/off.)
- Added a setting to adjust the camera speed for locking onto enemies.
- Added an option to enlarge the text size of some parts of Brain Talk and the Log.
- Added an option that allows SAS cut-in effects to be turned on or off.
There is currently no specific, provided date for when this patch will be released, but we will keep you updated when it does.
Scarlet Nexus is set in the distant future, where a psionic hormone has been discovered in the human brain. This leads to people gaining extra-sensory powers and thus changing the world. Humanity entered a new era, but deranged mutants known as Others begin to descend from the sky with a hunger for human brains.
These enemies aren’t affected by mortal weapons, so humanity is forced to rely on those with abilities to save the world. Players take on the role of Yuito Sumeragi or Kasane Randall to uncover the mysteries of a Brain Punk future that is caught between technology and psychic abilities.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
Scarlet Nexus is currently available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.