Neowiz has announced that the Wonder Potion-developed cyberpunk action-adventure game, Sanabi, has launched its final early access update, comprising a new ending, two new bosses, and bringing the stage total up to four.
These additions significantly bolster replayability, adding more layers to the narrative by highlighting the new ending’s consequences. Further, each stage has its own set of challenges and enemies to prevail against, and the new bosses are quite demanding, requiring players to adapt well on the fly.
Additionally, the companies announced that the title’s full launch will be in November 2023 for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Directions on how to enter the beta version on Steam are quoted below:
- Steam Client – Library
- Right click <SANABI> – Properties
- Properties – Betas
- Insert Beta access code: T894gGjigirsd (beta1 : beta version)
The following cautionary notes were also provided:
- The Beta Version is a new, different version from the existing one.
- Features from the current version are not available in the Beta Version.
- Features and files exclusive to the Beta Version can only be accessed and utilized within the Beta Version.
- The saved files from the Beta Version are not compatible with upcoming updated versions.
Sanabi has players assume the role of a retired military veteran who can use their prosthetic arm to jump over cliffs and skyscrapers. The game pushes moments of platforming action as players dodge bullets and traps as they make their way to boss encounters. The mission is to hunt down the entity known as Sanabi.
We’ll keep you updated on the official release of Sanabi.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.