Samurai Maiden Deluxe Edition & Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed; Includes a Totally-Not Lightsaber
Developer Shade and D3 Publisher have announced that PlayStation Network and Nintendo Switch e-shop pre-orders are now available for their upcoming action title, Samurai Maiden.
The Standard and newly unveiled Deluxe editions are now both purchasable in the West, with the latter including the following 32 costumes, 5 BGMs, and a singular weapon:
- Tsumugi’s Costume: Victory Swimsuit 4-Color Set
- Iyo’s Costume: Victory Swimsuit 4-Color Set
- Hagane’s Costume: Victory Swimsuit 4-Color Set
- Komimi’s Costume: Victory Swimsuit 4-Color Set
- Tsumugi’s Costume: Sengoku Samurai Girl 4-Color Set
- Iyo’s Costume: Matching Uniform 4-Color Set
- Hagane’s Costume: Matching Uniform 4-Color Set
- Komimi’s Costume: Matching Uniform 4-Color Set
- Tsumugi’s Weapon: Luminous Eliminator
- Extra BGM: Kotonohanisaku (Tsumugi Ver.)
- Extra BGM: Kotonohanisaku (Iyo Ver.)
- Extra BGM: Kotonohanisaku (Hagane Ver.)
- Extra BGM: Kotonohanisaku (Komimi Ver.)
- Extra BGM: Bullet Girls Special Sound Pack (Exclusive to the DELUXE EDITION)
Additionally, the following outfits will be available as pre-order bonuses:
- Iyo’s Costume: Oda Clan Outfit (White)
- Hagane’s Costume: Shogunate Outfit (White & Red)
- Komimi’s Costume: Onmyoji Dress (Purple)
Lastly, those who purchase the game before January 14, 2023, will receive the Tsumugi’s Costume: Uniform (Cool).
PlayStation Blog Japan shared new images as well, viewable via our gallery below:
A trailer introducing the title’s DLC is viewable below:
Samurai Maiden will release in the West on December 8, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
On the other hand, Japan will receive the title for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch on December 1, 2022.
Throughout this title, protagonist Tsumugi Tamaori finds herself summoned within her sleep to the Sengoku period, where she encounters the legendary Nobunaga Oda, Japan’s initial great unifier.
However, a portal to the underworld opens up beneath the Honnoji Temple, causing Tsumugi to be granted a sword by Nobunaga. Though thankfully and coincidentally, Tsumugi knows the basics of swordplay since she practices it as a hobby. So, armed with this genuine weapon, she goes on to slay waves of undead foes.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.