Sega has shared new post-launch DLC content details for their upcoming rhythm party game Samba de Amigo: Party Central. Players can anticipate eight packs of DLC, and the first three have been detailed.
You can view the three revealed DLC music packs below. Two are planned for August 29, while another is planned for September 27.
Sonic the Hedgehog Music Pack ($4.99)
- “Open Your Heart” from Sonic Adventure
- “Reach For The Stars (Re-Colors)” from Sonic Colors: Ultimate
- “I’m Here” from Sonic Frontiers
Japanese Music Pack ($4.99)
- “Kaikai Kitan” by Eve
- “MATSUKEN SAMBA II” by Ken Matsudaira
- “KING” by Hatsune Miku
SEGA Music Pack ($4.99)
- “Baka Mitai (Taxi Driver Edition)” from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
- “Go Go Cheer Girl!” from Space Channel 5: Part 2
- “Rhythm Thief Theme” from Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure
September 27, 2023, will also launch the K-Pop Music Pack, but details on that content have not yet been provided.
“The Deluxe Edition of the game will come with the Sonic the Hedgehog Pack and SEGA Music Pack (a few weeks early). The Japanese Music Pack will be purchasable separately at the game’s launch.”
The Digital Deluxe edition will include the following:
- The Standard Edition of the game
- Sonic the Hedgehog Music Pack
- SEGA Music Pack (scheduled to release September 27)
- Sonic the Hedgehog Costume & Accessories Pack
- Tails Costume & Accessories Pack
- Super Monkey Ball Costume & Accessories Pack
- Puyo Puyo Accessories Pack
- Space Channel 5 Costume & Accessories Pack
It’s also worth noting that if one owns the Standard edition of the game, either physically or digitally, they’ll be able to upgrade to the Deluxe edition for $11.99.
In case you missed it, check out our preview.
- 20 songs from popular artists were confirmed.
- Sonic the Hedgehog songs were confirmed.
- Character Introduction Trailer
Samba de Amigo: Party Central will launch for Nintendo Switch on August 29, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.