Publishers Marvelous and XSEED Games have shared the English cast for the upcoming Rune Factory 5 via the title’s official website and the franchise’s official North American Twitter account. The list of characters and their corresponding English voice actors/actresses are listed below with respective hyperlinks to their profiles:
- Female Protagonist – Alice – Voiced by Allegra Clark
- Male Protagonist – Ares – Voiced by Robbie Daymond
- Bachelorette – Priscilla – Voiced by Megan Taylor Harvey
- Bachelorette – Scarlett – Voiced by Erica Mendez
- Bachelorette – Lucy – Voiced by Erica Lindbeck
- Bachelorette – Fuuka – Voiced by Cristina Vee Valenzuela
- Bachelorette – Ludmila – Voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker
- Bachelorette – Beatrice – Voiced by Julie Ann Taylor
- Bachelor – Martin – Voiced by Griffin Puatu
- Bachelor – Reinhard – Voiced by Chris Hackney
- Bachelor – Cecil – Voiced by Zeno Robinson
- Bachelor – Murakumo – Voiced by Kaiji Tang
- Bachelor – Lucas – Voiced by Mark Whitten
- Bachelor – Ryker – Voiced by Alejandro Saab
Details on these characters can be viewed via the Rune Factory North American Twitter account’s extensive thread or the official website’s character tab.
Trailers about the bachelors and bachelorettes were provided, viewable below:
Additionally, Rune Factory 5 is currently available to pre-order via the Nintendo Switch eShop. Pre-orders automatically provide the following bonuses present in The Holy Knight and the Bibliophile Swimsuit Set + New Ranger Care Package Item Pack:
- 9 x Orange Juice
- 9 x Cooking Bread
- 9 x Tomato Seed
- 9 x Healing Potion
- Bibliophile Swimsuit
- Holy Knight Swimsuit
Lastly, a Digital Deluxe edition is available for purchase, granting the Rune Factory 4 Marriage Candidates Outfit Set; 13 additional cosmetic alterations from the prior mainline title.
Rune Factory 5 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on March 22, 2022. Check out our preview of the upcoming full release if you missed it.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.