Mastiff released a new trailer for the CharacterBank-developed anime-inspired VR adventure RuinsMages, coming to Oculus Quest Store and Steam in Summer 2022.
The gameplay trailer highlights gameplay from missions that players will take on during the campaign. Further, viewers get the chance to preview some of the character interactions, which are voiced with Japanese audio.
The publisher ensures that the VR vision for the game has been “perfectly-tuned” for the controls of the Meta Quest. There’s an added narrative that runs alongside the dungeons and missions.
Here are the key features from the publisher:
- Explore and fight: Cast and blink your way through a stunning VR fantasy world.
- Make your mark: More than 25 story-driven quests to challenge your skills.
- Feel the power: Unleash 14 types of magic from the palm of your hand.
- Defend yourself: Raise your shield with your non-casting hand to block enemy attacks.
- Jack in: Immersive VR mechanics that bring your character to life.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the development and release of RuinsMages. It should be noted that this is currently a VR-only title so keep that in mind if you’re trying to play it.
You can watch the new gameplay trailer below to see all this VR action:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.