Redeemer: Enhanced Edition Brings Bloody Action to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch Next Month
BUKA Entertainment and Sobaka Studio announced that their action brawler Redeemer will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in August 2018 as Redeemer: Enhanced Edition.
Originally launched as Redeemer for PC in 2017, Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will include a handful of new features that were asked for by the community of players. To start things off, the studio has implemented local co-op along with new character classes, Monk and Soldier, with additional balancing to other other classes and enemies.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition has players run from room to room killing everything in their way while using a variety of different weapons. The story centers around Vasily, an ex-operative in the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world. After almost being made into a cyborg soldier, he joined a monastery where he plotted his last shot at redemption.
Sobaka Studio details the features:
- Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
- Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
- Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
- Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
- Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
- Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
- Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
- Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
- Cooperative game mode for two players. Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will be available for a price of $19.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and$24.99 on Nintendo Switch.
You can check out the new trailer and screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.