BUKA Entertainment and Sobaka Studio announced that their action brawler Redeemer will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in August 2018 as Redeemer: Enhanced Edition.
Originally launched as Redeemer for PC in 2017, Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will include a handful of new features that were asked for by the community of players. To start things off, the studio has implemented local co-op along with new character classes, Monk and Soldier, with additional balancing to other other classes and enemies.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition has players run from room to room killing everything in their way while using a variety of different weapons. The story centers around Vasily, an ex-operative in the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world. After almost being made into a cyborg soldier, he joined a monastery where he plotted his last shot at redemption.
Sobaka Studio details the features:
- Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
- Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
- Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
- Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
- Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
- Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
- Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
- Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
- Cooperative game mode for two players. Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will be available for a price of $19.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and$24.99 on Nintendo Switch.
You can check out the new trailer and screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.