Rockstar Games has launched Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC with a few extras alongside some graphical enhancements.
Players returning to the game who played it on PC will find:
- 3 New Bounty Hunter Missions: Apprehend a trio of wanted fugitives – thief Herman Zizendorf, Ex-Confederate Officer Camille de Millemont, and gang leader Bart Cavanaugh.
- 2 New Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
- 2 New Treasure Maps: Hunt for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental
- Trail maps for Gold Bars and other rewards.
- New “To The Ends of The Earth” Mission
- A host of new Weapons, Horses and Trinkets to collect.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC includes a new Photo Mode, which allows players to use a free form camera to take pictures and add Filters, Stickers or Text then upload them to Social Club to share with the community.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC will take advantage of the power of PCs using new graphical and technical enhancements for deeper immersion. Players will find an increased draw distance for better navigation along with higher quality global illumination and ambient occlusion for improved day and night lighting. There will be higher quality snow textures and improved reflection with deeper higher resolution shadows at all distances. Players will also see an increase in trees, grass, and fur textures.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC will offer HDR support and the ability to run high-end display setups with 4k resolution and beyond. The game will support multi-monitor configuration, widescreen configuration, and faster frame rates.
In case you missed it, check out our written review of the game.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.