Razer has launched their newest mouse in the Razer HyperSpeed wireless line up, the Razer Naga Pro.
This gaming mouse has been designed for a variety of gamers who enjoy, MMO, MOBA, Battle Royale, and FPS titles. This range of possibilities is obtainable thanks to the product’s three swappable side plates that made adapting to the different genres easier.
The Razer Naga Pro is an updated version of the Naga Trinity, which first introduced the modular design. “We are all gamers, but we play in many different ways,” says Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit. “Customization has always been a key component of inclusivity by enabling more gamers to play together. The Naga Pro embodies this ideal and gives everyone the control to play their own way, unrestrained by a cord.”
Components for the mouse include:
- The 12-button side plate features the greatest number of buttons to optimize skill rotations and macros, with ergonomic positioning for instant access. It is perfect for situations where timing and precision are most crucial like in MMO or RTS games.
- The 6-button side plate offers a balance of control and accessibility. This layout is ergonomically designed with Battle Royale or MOBA games in mind. The buttons are laid out in two rows for quick access to skills or items, and it comes with a side grip for more controlled swipes.
- The 2-button side plate is the standard fit for FPS games. Where precision matters most, its larger rubberized grip provides maximum control in every shootout. It is complemented by two buttons for just essential commands like crouching or sniping.
Here are the bullet points for the product:
- 3 swappable side plates for personalized button configurations
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless for a connection faster than wired mice
- 9+1 programmable buttons for extended controls
- Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor for cutting-edge precision
- Razer Optical Mouse Switch for actuation at the speed of light
- 3 modes of connection – HyperSpeed Wireless / Bluetooth / Speedflex wired
The Razer Naga Pro is available now from $149.99.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.