Razer has launched its new keyboard solution, the Razer Huntsman Mini. This is the company’s first 60% keyboard, which features an ultra-compact form to fit in with the Huntsman family lineup.
The Razer Huntsman Mini including optical switches to best traditional mechanical switches, with options for clicky or linear (August launch) optical switch. The product features RGB lighting and customization features for those who’d like to personalize their product.
“We have many years of experience in creating and innovating keyboards and switches designed for gamers. That is complemented through the support and feedback from our community,” says Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit. “The Huntsman Mini packs the latest and greatest in keyboard technology in an ultra-compact 60% form factor.”
Here are the bullet point details about the product:
- Razer Optical Switches – with Clicky or Linear options
- 100 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Doubleshot PBT Keycaps
- Standard Bottom Row Layout
- Aluminum construction
- 60% Compact form factor
- Detachable USB-C Braided Fiber Cable
- Hybrid onboard storage – up to 5 keybinding profiles
- Onboard lighting presets
- Individually backlit keys with Razer Chroma RGB backlighting featuring
- 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
The Razer Huntsman Mini is available for $119.99 (clicky model) and $129.99 (linear model, coming in August).
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.