Razer has launched three new products to add to their wireless lineup, BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro and BlackWidow V3 Pro, aimed to clean up desks everywhere and rid us of our chords.
BlackShark V2 Pro allows players to unlock better audio quality with improvements made to the the previous BlackShark V2. Powered by Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology, the headset delivers lossless immersive audio for low-latency wireless gaming, with up to 24 hours of battery life and 12 meters of wireless range.
The BlackShark V2 Pro uses the Raze TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers with an additional speaker chamber for brighter, clearer audio. Complemented by THX Spatial Audio with Game Profiles, bringing 360-degree immersive audio that delivers a competitive edge to gamers, the Razer BlackShark V2 Pro is the definitive wireless esports headset. Featuring the all-new 9.9mm Razer™ HyperClear Supercardioid Mic, the Razer BlackShark V2 Pro delivers ultra-clear voice quality for team comms, even in the heat of battle. With improved voice isolation, rejecting more ambient noise from the back and sides, increased sensitivity for greater low frequency response, and an optimized housing for added clarity and accurate voice pick-up.
The DeathAdder V2 Pro offers 3 modes of connection with up to 120 hours battery life via Bluetooth, 70 hours via Razer HyperSpeed Wireless for ultra-low latency, or plugged in via its Razer™ Speedflex cable so users can continue to game while charging. All this is achieved within an 88g midweight design, without the need for a honeycomb shell.
Housed within the DeathAdder V2 Pro are the newly upgraded 2nd Gen Razer Optical Mouse Switches for crisper, tactile clicks with no risk of unintended double-clicks. Ultra-fast and reliable, these optical switches are rated for 70 million clicks, the highest of any gaming mouse on the market.
The BlackWidow V3 Pro features improved Razer Mechanical Switches, with a new transparent switch housing for brighter Razer Chroma
RGB. Razer Yellow Mechanical Switches are now quieter, with silicon sound dampeners in every key for a silent gaming experience. With upgraded Doubleshot ABS Keycaps, extremely resistant to wear from continuous use, each switch is rated for an 80 million keystroke lifespan, providing reliable.
Here are the bulletpoints for the products:
BlackShark V2 Pro
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 100dBSPL/mW, 1KHz
- Drivers: Customized Dynamic 50mm Driver
- Inner ear cup diameter: 65 x 40 mm / 2.56 x 1.57 in
- Connection type: 2.4GHz wireless and 3.5mm
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 320g / 0.71lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Breathable memory foam cushions
- THX Spatial Audio
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional – Supercardioid
- On-earcup Controls
- Volume up and down
- Mic mute on/off toggle
- Advanced audio and mic controls through Razer Synapse 3:
- Mic volume
- Mic boost
- Voice gate
- Volume normalization
- Vocal clarity
- Ambient noise reduction
- Audio Usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with USB port
DeathAdder V2 Pro
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70M clicks
- Dual wireless – Razer HyperSpeed (2.4Ghz) and BLE
- (7+1) independently programmable buttons
- 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick)
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured side-grips.
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- Advanced on-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Powered by Razer Chroma™ RGB with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable for charging and wired use
- Razer Mouse dock Chroma compatible (sold separately)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours with Razer HyperSpeed wireless, 120 hours with BLE (estimates without lighting, battery life depends on usage settings)
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5 in (Length) x 61.7 mm / 2.43 in (Grip Width) x 42.7 mm / 1.68 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 88 g / 3.1 oz (Excluding dongle)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
BlackWidow V3 Pro
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Razer Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma™ RGB customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Connection type: Razer HyperSpeed (2.4 GHz) / Bluetooth / Wired (USB-C)
- Battery Life: Up to 200 hours (RGB off)
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest
- Multi-function digital dial
- 4 dedicated media keys
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- N-key roll-over
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Aluminium construction
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on Razers future line up of products.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.