Fans can anticipate the following features:
- Ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!
- Ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.
- NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS, and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Or choose a mouse and keyboard – with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.
Pre-ordering the game will grant the Carbonox Armor and Pixelizer Weapon:
You can view the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PC features trailer below:
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game’s initial PlayStation 5 release.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart sees many gameplay elements from Ratchet & Clank 2016, a reboot of the series. However, players will be able to control a new character, a female Lombax, who most will ship with Rachet soon. Players will have access to a range of weapons and gadgets that will allow them to take down the many threats that the team faces. Furthermore, the game takes advantage of the Dualsense controller utilizing its haptic feedback.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.