Puzzle Story Adventure ‘Magical Drop VI’ Releasing for Switch & PC April 2023; Trailer, Screenshots & 7 Modes
Publisher Forever Entertainment S.A. has announced that the Highball Games and Store Trident S.A.-developed puzzle-adventure Magical Drop VI will launch for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam and GOG on April 25, 2023, for $29.99. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One ports of the title are in development, but no release window has been provided.
Throughout this game, players control the residents of the Magical Land as they attempt to unite a divided world. Various unique characters are playable, including protagonists Justice and World. However, others like Death and Empress have poor reputations, which may cause trouble down the line. Moreover, not every character will be available from the start, as some are unlockable behind different requirements.
Players can look forward to experiencing six single-player modes quoted below, partially edited to remedy spelling and grammatical errors:
- Learn about the history of Magical Land and its inhabitants while progressing through the classic story mode!
- The Skirmish mode; choose your character and opponent, and get to the battle!
- Pop incoming waves of bubbles, and don’t let them get to the bottom of the screen!
- Pop the bubbles so there’s not any of them left on the screen! Get extra points for doing it most efficiently.
Path of Destiny
- Progress through the map by winning minigames! Watch out for making mistakes; they can be painful!
- Defeat your enemies one by one to set the highest score possible!
Multiplayer will also be available, enabling local and online play. Lastly, unspecified free DLC will be obtainable soon after the game’s release.
You can view official screenshots of Magical Drop VI via our gallery below:
You can view the Magical Drop VI release date reveal trailer for Nintendo Switch and PC below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.