William Chyr Studio has announced that its award-winning exploration puzzle game Manifold Garden will be releasing for PlayStation 5 later this month. Players will be able to rediscover gravity and explore a world of mesmerizing architecture in this BAFTA and Game Developers Choice Awards-nominated indie release.
The studio has partnered with iam8bit for physical releases of the PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch title. Additionally, a limited vinyl edition of the soundtrack includes pop-up architecture plus two in-game tracks not included in the digital soundtrack. These products can be purchased on the iam8bit digital store.
You can read this title’s key, advertised features below:
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
- Photo Mode offers fun and accessible tools to use Manifold Garden’s world as a canvas for generating beautiful pieces of digital art.
- PS5-specific: 4K, 60FPS, DualSense™ wireless controller haptic support, Game Help supported
Manifold Garden is releasing for PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch on May 20, 2021, for $19.99. The PlayStation 5 version of the title will be offered as a free upgrade for the PlayStation 4 version owners.
Manifold Garden is currently available digitally for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, Epic Games Store, and Apple Arcade.
You can view the PlayStation 5 launch trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.