Beginning on March 21, players can pull from the new Monogatari Series Egg Machine and fight against their inner demons alongside Koyomi Araragi, Hitagi Senjyogahara, Mayoi Hachikuji, and others. Koyomi Araragi and Apparition Killer, Kiss-Shot, can also be obtained in the Monster Exchange.
There will also be limited-time dungeons available:
- Monogatari Series: Enter this Special Dungeon with seven difficulty levels.
- Monogatari Series Challenge: In this One-Shot Dungeon, complete to receive one free pull from the Monogatari Series Memorial Egg Machine and 2x Monogatari Series Collab Medal – Rainbow.
- Multiplayer Monogatari Series: Face your fears head-on with friends in a 3-Player Multiplayer Dungeon.
- Apparitions and Specialists 6-star and Apparitions and Specialists 7-8-star: Skill up your Monogatari Series characters by using them on your team.
Every player will receive one free pull for Monogatari Series Egg Machine.
Egg Machine Characters:
- Koyomi Araragi
- Hitagi Senjyogahara
- Mayoi Hachikuji
- Suruga Kanbaru
- Nadeko Sengoku
- Tsubasa Hanekawa
- Shinobu Oshino
- Karen Araragi
- Tsukihi Araragi
- Meme Oshino
- Deishu Kaiki
- Yozuru Kagenui
- Yotsugi Ononoki
- Izuko Gaen
- Koyomi Araragi
- Apparition Killer, Kiss-Shot
Puzzle & Dragons is a free-to-play mobile RPG where players fight through dungeons and fight using an elemental matching mechanic. Players can collect and evolve their units as they become stronger and take on tougher quests.
Puzzle & Dragons is available now on iOS and Android devices.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.