The event will run from now until December 20, where players will encounter returning characters from the previous collaboration between them. During the event, players can fight alongside Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka, who have been updated with new buffs and evolution forms. Additionally, joining the quest will be Sakura Matou, Kirei Kotomine, and Zouken Matou.
Throughout the event, players will complete limited-time dungeons, including:
- Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] – a Special Dungeon with five different difficulties and two special floors—The 5th Holy Grail War 6-Star and The 5th Holy Grail War 5-Star—that players can clear to skill up their collaboration characters.
- Fate [HF] Challenge – a brand new challenge dungeon that rewards players with an additional pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Memorial Egg Machine and two Saber’s Game Pieces.
There’s also a three-player multiplayer dungeons and chances to acquire Berserker’s Game Piece, Lancer’s Game Piece, and Archer’s Game Piece from the dungeon to exchange for select characters and monsters from the Monster Exchange. All players who log in during the event will get a free pull at the Memorial Egg Machine.
Egg Machine Characters:
- Adopted Daughter of the Matou Family, Sakura Matou (NEW!)
- Priest, Kirei Kotomine (NEW!)
- Shirou Emiya
- Servant, Saber
- Rin Tohsaka
- Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night [HF])
- Zouken Matou (NEW!)
- Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Shinji Matou
- Servant, Archer
- Servant, Lancer
- Servant, Berserker
- Servant, Rider
- Servant, Caster
- Sakura Matou
- Servant, Assassin
Puzzle & Dragons is a free-to-play mobile RPG where players fight through dungeons and fight using an elemental matching mechanic. Players can collect and evolve their units as they become stronger and take on tougher quests.
Puzzle & Dragons is available now on iOS and Android devices.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.