Swedish indie game developer Clifftop Games and publisher Raw Fury have announced that the award-winning puzzle adventure, Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut, will be coming to Windows PC, Mac, and Linux during the Fall of this year. This release will feature an extended story with more puzzles to solve compared to the original.
You can view the teaser trailer for this title below:
Players take control of a strong-willed journalism major who investigates her grandfather’s mysterious death and comes to terms with her own troubled past. Armed with just a motorcycle, a pack of cigs, and a notepad, Kathy will face her fair share of personal turmoil and grief as she uncovers the dark and sinister truth of a small, rural town.
The advertised, brand new features for the upcoming release of Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut are below:
- Expanded narrative, additional plotlines, and an extended ending giving a new dimension to beloved characters.Remixed soundtrack with fresh tunes for the new chapters.
- Remixed soundtrack with fresh tunes for the new chapters.
- Several unlockable motorcycle paint jobs to personalize your beloved Katmobile.
- Enlarged game environments to fill up the entire screen without black bars on the sides.
- Controller support.
- DEATH SEQUENCES (no spoilers)!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.