Publisher NIS America has introduced two characters of the upcoming Nippon Ichi Software-developed mystery adventure, Process of Elimination. As they’re all detectives, each of their ranks, standout abilities, and solved cases are highlighted to illustrate their prowesses.
- Check out the initial six introduced detectives.
- Check out the first batch of three introduced detectives.
- Check out the previous three introduced detectives.
The two newly introduced detectives are as follows:
- Rowdy – Rank#25 – Notable Ability is Superhuman Strength. Solved the Case of the Minamijuji Kidnapping Incident.
- Armor – Rank #32 – Notable Ability is Protection. Solved The Case of the Undead Cyborg.
You can view the video introducing the Rowdy and Armor detectives below:
Process of Elimination is launching for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in early 2023.
- View our announcement coverage housing screenshots, a trailer, and general game information.
- Limited Edition available for pre-order.
In this title, an infamous serial killer with over a hundred victims, The Quartering Duke, has brought the country into a state of unimaginable havoc. To permanently cease this ongoing terror, the world’s top detectives unite under the Detective Alliance on the island of Morgue. However, a relatively unremarkable detective, Wato Hojo, ends up joining the Alliance and discovers that the Quartering Duke is one of them.
Players will utilize 14 detectives to find out who this serial killer is. Each character boasts unique skills and tools, and choice-based gameplay while exploring the island of Morgue will grant players crucial information. During investigations, the Denouement ability can be used to do various tasks, such as predicting the future and obtaining clues. Moreover, numerous locales on the island will house clues and mysteries to uncover, like a manor, research facility, and maze. It is also worth noting that only Japanese audio will be included.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.