FuturLab has announced that the next collaboration for their cleaning simulation title, PowerWash Simulator, will have a collaboration pack with Back to the Future. Fans can look forward to cleaning iconic sets from the films, “including Doc Brown’s van, the Time Machine, Hill Valley Clocktower, the Holomax Theatre, and Doc’s Time Train.” Further, there will be ten new in-game achievements.
No precise release date was provided other than a 2023 window.
FuturLab CEO Kirsty Rigden stated the following regarding this announcement:
“Back to the Future is a dream IP. This new collaboration gives us the opportunity to take our players somewhere completely unexpected… the past, future, and present!”
You can view the announcement trailer for the PowerWash Simulator Back to the Future Special Pack below:
PowerWash Simulator is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
In case you missed it, the game recently received the second free Muckingham Files update and a patch:
- Fixed Audio settings resetting when relaunching game.
- Retrospective Achievement unlocks – Players should acquire previously achieved achievements upon updating build.
- Fixed Bug when launching game without a Network Connection
- Multiplayer Stability updates
- Fixed Timelapse issues in the credits showing unclean jobs
- Fixed issues preventing players from completing the tutorial when opening the Tablet.
- Fixed Controller Vibrations not being produced when option is toggled “on”
- Fixed Hard lock on Boot creating infinite load screen.
- Fixed Hard Lock when entering Seventh Heaven
- Fixed Accessibility equipment placement bug in SpongeBob Levels
- Fixed missing Turbo Nozzle in some levels after being unlocked.
- Fix for Entering Mars Rover, Gnome Fountain, or Minigolf before any other bonus jobs.
- Friend Invite button being greyed out is now fixed.
- Fixed invisible dirt in Lost Palace
- Performance improvements whilst using the Trident nozzle
- Save data stability updates
- Localisation Updates
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.