DONTNOD co-founder and Life is Strange co-creator Hervé Bonin’s new studio Nameless XIII and publisher Dear Villagers have revealed that their upcoming post-apocalyptic survival title, Ashwalkers, is releasing for Steam on April 15, 2021.
Hervé Bonin, cofounder of developer Nameless XIII, had this to say regarding this title’s eventual release:
Set 200 years after the first geological disasters, four adventurers, known as The Section, cross a ravaged Earth, with society having collapsed. They aim to find a haven for the people, but that proves to be an exceedingly challenging task. With a total of 34 endings, players must carefully think of the decisions they make as they contend with ethical dilemmas and manage food, medication, and other supplies.
This title’s advertised features are listed below:
- Make meaningful and difficult decisions in complex moral dilemmas.
- Discover a new path each playthrough depending on player choices
- Experience one of 34 different endings in each playthrough
- Get to know a group of four distinct characters
- Manage their food, equipment and medication, protecting the group from madness and despair
- Travel and learn about a hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Seek and harvest vital resources in the wild
- Overcome obstacles, violent encounters and the deadly climate on your journey
You can view the title’s release date announcement trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.