Nintendo, Game Freak, and The Pokémon Company have shared an overview trailer for the upcoming ninth-generation debut games for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
The general game systems are discussed, such as the open-world exploration, Gym battles, the search for the Herba Mystica, and more. Further, the Paldea region’s gimmick, the Terastalliazation phenomenon that alters a Pokémon’s type, is highlighted to inform new players. Other features to look forward to are Raid Battles and a Photo Mode with customization.
You can view the overview trailer for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet below:
- This generation’s announcement, which shared screenshots and general information.
- June 2022 trailer, revealing the release date, gameplay details, and new screenshots.
- Paldea Region, 3 Story Routes, Terastallize Gimmick & More Introduced
- Trailer, highlighting the three playable stories, new characters, and new Pokémon
- 14-minute trailer revealing cooking, craftable TMs & more
- Iono Gym Leader Trailer #1
- Iono Gym Leader Trailer #2
- Greavard Introduction
- Gimmighoul Introduction
- Hype-Up Trailer
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are the titles debuting the franchise’s ninth generation alongside a brand new locale, the Paldea region. Taking inspiration from the last console release, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, players can look forward to exploring an ambitious open world where there is no set story order for gym progression. Here’s hoping these efforts manage to stick their long-desired landing.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.