Nintendo, Game Freak, and The Pokémon Company have published a new trailer for the upcoming Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, introducing the Electric type Gym Leader, Iono. They are an influencer and streamer. The video has Iono teasing what their partner Pokémon could be.
Interestingly, they are voiced in Japanese despite the trailer receiving an official English upload. But, then again, the games don’t have voice acting anyway, so I suppose it doesn’t really matter.
- This generation’s announcement, which shared screenshots and general information.
- June 2022 trailer, revealing the release date, gameplay details, and new screenshots.
- Paldea Region, 3 Story Routes, Terastallize Gimmick & More Introduced
- Latest trailer, highlighting the three playable stories, new characters, and new Pokémon
- 14-minute trailer revealing cooking, craftable TMs & more
Famitsu has shared official screenshots from the trailer, viewable below:
You can view this new trailer introducing Iono below:
UPDATE: A new trailer featuring Iono will be airing tomorrow. You can set a reminder for this upcoming broadcast below:
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are the titles debuting the franchise’s ninth generation alongside a brand new locale, the Paldea region. Taking inspiration from the last console release, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, players can look forward to exploring an ambitious open world where there is no set story order for gym progression. Here’s hoping these efforts manage to stick their long-desired landing.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.